Monday, August 2, 2010

Why start in an entry level position?

Why an entry level position?  When I got out of college years ago, I was searching for a great career.  I thought, with my degree, I would land something that would pay a huge salary. That didn't happen right away.  As time went on, I realized the importance of sales and people skills.

After studying top CEO's and successful professionals in any trade, I realized that they are best at what they do because they have the best sales and people skills.  They can communicate to the most difficult person and present their product or service in the most attractive way.  When I started in direct sales, I realized that I had to be the best in my business.

  A direct sales, entry level position gave me the life skills I needed to overcome some of the toughest obstacles and reach the highest goals.  It was probably the most challenging job to start and required extreme focus and work ethic, but I knew that if I wanted to aspire to great heights in life, I needed this experience.  I believe that sales experience is a must for anyone.  It opened doors for me that I never dreamed of before.  ~Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment